<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

On Bob 

Radio has been a fascination for me since I was young. It probably started driving to school with my dad, who listened almost non-stop to talk radio, before talk radio was what everyone listened to. When I got to college, I began to enjoy the beauty of NPR. My mornings and afternoons were filled with it, and WAMU was a permanent fixture - much to my roommates' annoyance.

Anyway - I love radio, and I really love NPR. That's why I hate it that Bob Edwards is being "reassigned."

Something doesnt seem entirely right about not having Bob Edwards to wake up to, but I guess life goes on. NPR commercializes a little more, and moves towards being more fair and balanced.

The news is next.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?