<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

All Politics Are Local, or, W Stands For Whitewash, Too 

Obviously the big news today is the beheading and continued hearings about prisoners being beaten. I don't have to talk about it for you to know how I feel, so I will instead refer you to the rather skillful bloggers on your left who can handle this far better than I.

This and this are in the Post today. Interesting inside baseball stuff. The "W is for Women" group in the first piece amuses me to no end, almost as much as the woman in the second piece does.

I think the idea of making local connections bodes well for Bush, who seems to benefit from having a base made of those who tend to be insular about their media intake. It's all Fox and NewsMax for his base.

I wonder if it puts Kerry at a disadvantage in some ways that his supporters tend to follow traditional media outlets that hit both sides hard, as opposed to purely liberal outlets?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?