<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

And the Lord said, "Thou Shalt Be Ignorant of My Creation" 

This is the possibly the most crazy-ass thing I have ever seen.

I guess I will be saying that a ton, but still. The parents didn't like Disney World - a place famous for a GIANT TALKING MOUSE - because it also mentioned the apparently more crazy idea that dinosaurs are older than people.

This is just another point that baffles me. If you read the creation story in Genesis, and then look at any basic science textbook that discusses evolution, you can see that it pretty much is the same story - one told scientifically, the other told mythically.

At least it looks like the guy is so nuts, the people who think the Grand Canyon came from Noah's flood think he is nuts.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?