<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Still Alive, Still Rambling 

Yes, I am still alive, though I would guess most of you have abandoned me by now.

Anyway - I have added a new blog to my blogroll, Political Aims by the estimable Amy Sullivan. She rocks my world, by doing pretty much what I set out to do, only with more intelligence. We see that hasn't stopped me, though.

I was watching President Clinton on Larry King last night, and had a realization. For all of the accusations slung at Bush by those of us on the left, we have NEVER accused him of murdering his best friend. When Clinton and King talked about the Vince Foster stuff, it really blew me away.

For all of the talk out of the rightwing about being hateful towards Bush, I think the much clearer example of vitriolic spew came from those very people. I know this is a belabored point, but it doesnt get made enough. We criticize Bush's policies and decisions that relate to the nation. They criticized everything BUT Clinton's policies, because they led to peace and prosperity.

Go see Fahrenheit 9/11 NOW. Then, if you haven't already, or even if you have, go watch Roger & Me. Do it. Be reminded why we are the good guys.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?