<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Helloooooo Asia! 

So, as some of you might notice, I added Site Tracker to my front (and, um, only) page today. Continuing that special brand of narcissism that only comes from having a blog in the first place, I spent all day looking at who came to my blog.

The most amazing discovery: Someone in Asia spent 2 minutes looking at my blog. I figure that's about how long it took them to read the post below about Curtis Adams. So, wow. "Hello, Asia! Are you ready to rooock?"

In other news, Nick Anderson of the Louisville Courier-Journal won the Pulitzer this year for Editorial Cartooning. His bio says he graduated from college in 1991, which means, if my math is right, that he has won the Pulitzer at the age of 35. Pretty impressive. Check out his winning portfolio and be amazed. It's that good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?