<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mayor-rama 

UPDATE: Screw you if you don't vote because it's raining. Go. Stop reading this.

(I originally wrote that title "Mayo-rama" - more appropriate for a post about my grandfather's grilled cheese sandwiches.)

Today is the big Mayoral run-off election. Clearly, the prime directive here is to vote, but I think a vote for Coulter is the way to go.

While I am not convinced that Ann has the most comprehensive plan possible for the city, I do think that she is approaching the job with an open mind and strong experience. She is enthusiastic about the city's progress and I think she has the skill to make that continue.

On the other hand, I see Ron Littlefield mostly as being unable to put together a vision for the city. The best he can come up with is reminding us over and over that Ann worked for RiverCity. I do think that she is a "groomed candidate" in many senses, and that Corker and Kinsey fit that mold as well. In the end, I have to ask: Have Corker and Kinsey done such a bad job?

And that's my thinking. Good for Littlefield being sure that Ann is forced to consider neighborhoods outside downtown. But in the end, I want a candidate that has a real plan for the city.

Get out and vote.

Comments:
I like tomato on my grilled cheese; hold the mayo.
 
I've been seen with tomato on my grilled cheese before.

But the mayo is, sadly, a genetic trait. It doesn't taste right to me without it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?