<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Whuppin' 

Never let it be said that I know anything about elections.

If the results had been close, I would have pointed towards the influence of Dan Johnson's support for Littlefield as the deciding factor, but this is a bit of a stumper. I was talking with a friend a few minutes ago and it seems that the RiverCity smears must have stuck. The other possibility is fear about a woman mayor, but the results in the general election don't really reflect that.

So, best of luck to Ron. His life-long dream of being mayor is reached... the question now is what does he do with it? I hope we don't see a de-evolution for the city. I doubt we will.

What's next?

Oh, and how much did College Dem extraordinaire sound like the former Iraqi Information Minister over at the Pulse's liveblogging? Pretty classic.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?