<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Spectacle 

First off, sorry for the delay in blogging - just upgraded computers and have been more preoccupied with getting my AirPort up and running than blogging for a few days - heresy, I know.

I thought the weekend finished out well with the TFP Bonnaroo blog. My major criticism is that it just looks really ugly, but you know, if that's the biggest criticism, it's not bad. But the question now is how will they continue blogging?

So, I hate celebrity trials. All of them. They drive me nuts. So, I am glad this one is over. Good riddance. The ridiculous spectacle is, well, a total waste of the world's energy. We have people dying in a war and the best thing our media can do is report live on Michael Jackson's car driving down the freaking interstate.

Okay, vent over. Normal blogging to resume tomorrow. I am off to go Strutting now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?