<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why Is William Cotton Scared? 

Check out the current top post on the TFP MetroChatt blog by reporter Kathleen Baydala. Why the hell is William Cotton so scared of talking to the newspaper?
"I have told you many times, I will not work with you until I see some changes," Mr. Cotton said to me. He abruptly ended the phone call before explaining to me what those changes are.

I suspect his resistance stems from an article I wrote back in April about city council members, school board members and county commissioners - including Mr. Cotton - who had not paid their property taxes on time. (A note: The other public officials named in the article do talk to me.)
Cotton needs to get over it, and fast. He has an obligation to respond and interact with his constituents and the public. And in the end, if the jerk would have paid his taxes on time, his name never would have been in the story.

Grow up, William Cotton. Grow the hell up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?