<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

Run, Al, Run! 

I hope to God it is not all hot air, but Tennessee Guerilla Women links to a few places that seem to think my boy - my one and only favorite politician of all time, Al Gore - might be running for President again.

Follow all of the links in her piece. I am especially intrigued that he is giving speeches to the freakin' Sierra Club. That's not something a newly-minted media mogul would do.

And in case you thought that he had lost cred with the faithful, check out this poll from the Daily Kos:
Poll
Given these 2008 choices, I would vote for:
Edwards 8%
Clark 24%
Gore 48%
Clinton 4%
Feingold 8%
Other 2%
No Freakin' Clue 2%

Votes: 7567
Speaking just for myself, I'd do whatever it took to get that man elected.

Comments:
I wonder how many Republicans are saying they would vote for Gore in that poll. Of course, it's unscientific and many Pubs would love to see Gore run because he would be easy to beat. But then again, Richard Nixon made it back. Poor comparison.
 
Well, I doubt many Repubs were taking the Daily Kos poll. And I think Repubs fear a reinvigorated Gore- ask any of them that lost to him over and over in Tennessee.
 
Yeah, we'd love to see Gore run. The way he has embraced the far kook left will make him EASY to beat. Yeah Al let loose with a few more of those rants about how it's good gas prices are high, regardless to the fact that it would bring the economy to a halt and take money from the poor. Keep it coming Al so the world can see just hoe stupid the left is. TL I truely believe you'd do anything to get him elected. Voter fraud springs to mind, the Dems are kings of voter fraud. One of thier icons , Carter, suggests voter ID's and you guys freak. Regardless if the ID's are free and they'll actually come to you to give you the card Dems are crying far and wide. Because ;) they'd only be able to vote once. No more cemetary votes for the Dems. Poor baby's....classless hippocrites.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?