<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thanks, Bill! 

Wow, could Bill Frist make the job of a liberal Tennessee blogger any easier?

I go away for a week for a couple of job interviews and such, and this buffoon commits securities fraud and is under a federal investigation!

Folks have blogged the heck out of this, but here are my thoughts, in the unlikely event you care:

1) It is pretty amazing to me that The Republican House leader, the Republican Senate leader and the Republican president;s closest adviser are all under federal investigation. This makes something like Tennessee Waltz look like child's play, huh?

2) I have to laugh at the people who say the Republicans are out to help the common man pull himself up with tax breaks for the rich and big business. Hey guys, guess what? If this doesn't show you that Bill Frist and the other Republicans have a singular interest in fattening their own wallets, I don't know what does.

3) If this does turn out to be true, will Bill Frist go to jail? They sent Martha up the river for a much smaller infraction, by comparison. Remember, Frist's money is supposed to be in a blind trust because he works for you and me, not for his own finances.

So, I'm back. Thanks for making the transition back easy, Bill!

Oh, and by the way: there's talk of "big announcements" coming tomorrow from here in Hamilton County. More when I know it...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?