<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

*Cough* Landslide *Cough* 

Well, this is possibly going to get really ugly. Obama is building insane momentum, and I'm not sure anything can stop him. I think what is most amazing is that there's clearly no one waiting in the wings with an October surprise. Maybe some kind of October plea for mercy?

I'm a bit of a poker player in my spare time these days, and it feel like Obama is the massive chip leader heads-up against McCain. For McCain to pull it off, he'll have to go all-in not once or twice, but many times, just to get the point where he could even put Obama on the defensive. To stretch this further, the blinds are going up, antes are higher, and this thing is just about done.

(Wow, I hope I don't read this later and wince.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?